Thursday, May 10, 2012

POSH IT+


Fashion Feud

I hate it when something so noble becomes one of those done-to-death popularity contests.

And I don't care whether what the picture taken is of someone "famous", but we shouldn't show "love" to them by 'poshing' the looks just because. Poshism is a community where people share their looks or looks of others that inspire them, not to just happily snap pictures of "celebrities" and ask people to like it to show some "love". I mean, it's alright if they wear something nice, and justifying by saying that they designed nice clothes is rather invalid in my opinion. I just think that everyone should have an equal chance in getting 'poshes', not just "famous" people.

But then again, fashion is objective. Bo chap couture, anyone?

On a separate note, And I think that article is good for a light read. I still haven't seen any quality articles from you.

I think I need sleep omg I'm so shagged from work (hence the crankiness). I guess I will catch some sleep and rush the press release tomorrow asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment