Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Schlimazel


Amidst this chaotic brew of euphoric dysfunction, ennui and serious doses of super (bad) luck, can something actually be salvaged? Pandora's box? Or just an endless Mobius strip on repeat?

Asexual? Really? That is the question I always asked myself. Though at times I yearned to be in one, but when it comes so close - so close that it just needs a gentle push - the gag reflex comes.

"Codependence is a disease which involves the being's emotional defense system being dysfunctional to the extent that it breaks our hearts and destroys our ability to Love and be Loved, wounds our souls by denying us access to our Spiritual Self, and scrambles our minds so thoroughly that it causes our minds to become our own worst enemies."
-Codependence: The Dance of Wounded Souls

I often wonder why I have such an extreme phobia of being into one. Is it philophobia? Or something else entirely? Commitment-phobe? I don't know. One thing I know is that I'll either be the (sentiasa) manja *sic* or a robotic bitch void of emotions. Maybe the answers will come soon.

Five of Wands, Five of Swords, 
The Fool makes jest of us all.
Damn to the non-believers, spiritual condolence.
Even Lilith's fruits bears no fruition.

Out sprung the double-edged sword.
Is it a blessing? Or a curse?
Chastity chains chaste
Even eunuchs have a ball of a time.

Then damn the tarots.
Major, minor, the courts
Arcana brimming with brimstones.
And welcome, to the Eleusinian Mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment