Sunday, November 25, 2012

Food With A Conscience

I've always been a sucker for fair trade/organic/100% biodegradable, etc products and always will be, so it is of no surprise that I swooped right in at the sight of Vintage Teas's organic apple cinnamon teas (that doubles up as deodoriser for my locker. Handy) and Original Bean's direct trade Piura Porcelana chocolate.

I really appreciate chocolates made from Porcelana cacao beans because they are so damn rare (almost extinct) hence they are super expensive and only a few selected chocolatiers use them (with one of them, thankfully, being Francisca Parlour, which is just down at Parco). So I'm glad that I managed to find this gem at Dean & Delucca.

And its frustrating how I've resort to just passively turn on my macbook and just stare at the computer screen instead of doing something useful arty-farty projects. What have I become.

Have I sunk so deep in ennui that I've entered into a catatonic state, unable to express myself? Struggling to get out of the overwhelming pressurised cocoon I've wove around myself, I only have myself to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment