Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Its Block Leave, Gorblok

Its almost the end of the year and this block leave has indeed give me the time to unwind. No worries about troublesome recruits or annoying superiors forever like vultures in a pecking order. Some "me" time at the library, going to museums, and "enriching" myself with DIY stuff. Also, gotta work on my portfolio.

-------

In two week's time, my recruits will POP. It seems like only yesterday where I welcomed them with open arms. A mismatch cadre indeed, from the sensitive, scrawny new age guys who spent their eyes glued to the computer screen to the gangsters and their almost always unfortunately ugly tattoos. They might not be the best of men, but I can say I'm rather proud of my section (best section for October whuddup~) and the only way I can show my gratitude is to deliver them as best as I could possibly give.

No comments:

Post a Comment